Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Studio Shot on a hot June day

Welcome to my blog about my studio and my art. The main reason I decided to create this blog was so I could quickly post works in progress, new work, post announcements and generally disseminate information about my art much more quickly than I am currently able with my website, and other modes of sending out information. I also look forward to posting info about other things going on in NYC, including other events, exhibitions I have seen and some of my own musings about them.

You will be able to see my process, works in progress and my work in a way that would not normally be posted on a formal website. In this post, I am sharing a snap of my studio on a particular day. My studio is in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, which is quite convenient to where I live. In the background is Kiosk drawing completed in 2003 and a mock up of Lilliput installation. My space is surprisingly quite tidy. Generally when I really get working, it is controlled chaos at best. Shortly, I will post another shot, to give you another snap shot of a day in my life as an artist in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment