Sunday, March 24, 2013

It has been quite some since I have posted on this blog.  I have been busy this past year or so with working on 3 collaborative projects with Laura Ten Eyck, my Yurt City collaborator.  In 2012 we installed 2 outdoor sculptural projects on the New Jersey shore and in the Hudson Highlands near Garrison, NY. We are preparing an installation for Memphis.  More info can be viewed at www.yurtcity.blogspot.com.  In my own studio practice, I have been making some paintings and in the past year, I have resumed working in clay.  Some photos are below.  You can also purchase some bowls by scrolling down to the link below and paying with paypal.


Bisqued bowls


And After they were glazed

Assorted plates and Bowls in stoneware and Brooklyn Red stoneware, 


No comments:

Post a Comment